(Photo courtesy of Shark)
I was so excited to use it when I got it. I poured in filtered water and plugged it in. Now it does take a good minute or so to heat up and start steaming. Once it was ready to go I started moping and it worked well. It was cleaning and all the stuff that was dried on was coming off the floor. It was easy to use and took no more effort than using a regular mop (with out the bucket of water). I actually even used it on my wall in my kitchen around my trash can and it cleaned it up great. The mop also comes with different shape mop head that helps you get around toilets and that is an awesome feature. Now in our lives that baby boy that was crawling around the floor is now potty training and so having that mop head makes me feel good about how clean the floor is around the toilet. I have really enjoyed and liked this way of mopping. Also you don't have to wait for the floors to dry since it uses steam and dries practically instantly.
Rating: Perfect, I love how clean my floors get and I love that I can clean quickly and not having to worry about chemicals.
Tips:
- Give it some time to heat up
- Has two sides on the mop head you can use, so you can mop a lot of surfaces
- Because it uses steam you get a little warmer mopping than regular mops
- Use filtered water, its better for the system
Happy Testing!
Katelyn

I also love my Shark Steam Mop. I love how clean my floors get.
ReplyDeleteI agree!! SO much easier than getting out the bucket, mop and cleaning solution! Chemical free and as mentioned because it dries so fast you can do a quick clean up before guests arrive. Clean floors and so fast and easy! LOVE my Shark Steam Mop!!
ReplyDelete