(Photo courtesy of Tom's of Main)
First we came across Tom's of Main Deodorant, we have known people who used the toothpaste, so we tried them first. I got the lavender smelling one and my husband picked the unscented. We started using them and after the first few times of using it we noticed that it wasn't lasting very long. For me the lavender smell would wear off after a few hours and then I would start to smell myself shortly after that. For my husband it would wear off quicker, with it being unscented and would come home from working a 12 hr shift smelling like he had no deodorant on at all. We were disappointed with it in that aspect but then we noticed our underarms were red and peeling! They didn't hurt but they were a little sore. Needless to say we stopped using and moved on to something else.
(Photo courtesy of Arm and Hammer)
Next came Arm and Hammer and I liked the smell on those much better. They have "Unscented" or "Fresh" and we both liked the smell of "Fresh". We started using that one and noticed it didn't wear off as quickly, you get a good 15-24 hrs of protection. It also didn't give us a rash of any kind. We are really liking this deodorant, so far no down sides.
Side note: I did talk about in this post using coconut oil as a natural deodorant, but I mentioned that it doesn't work for really sweaty activities, so this is the deodorant I would use in those situations.
Rating: Tom's of Main = Pesky, didn't work at all and gave us a rash. Arm and Hammer = Perfect, works and has natural ingredients
Price: Tom's of Main $5-$7, Arm and Hammer $3-$6
Thank you for reading!
Happy Testing!
Katelyn


Aluminium free deodorant UK is free of chemicals. Individuals with delicate skin or hypersensitivities might have the capacity to utilize regular antiperspirants with practically no disturbance.
ReplyDelete