Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser

As a mother of an active 2 year old boy who loves cars, my walls are a mess. My cream walls have become the race track for many cars with black wheels and that is not a good combination. Hand prints, food gunk and dirt, along with the black tire marks plagued my walls and a wash rag and soap wasn't working at all. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser claims:

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt. To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe. Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals.
 
(Photo courtesy of Mr. Clean)
 
So I bought it and was really hoping it would work. I got one Eraser out of the box and got it wet as the directions said. I went to work on the marks on my walls and they started to disappear! I was so excited. Then I looked at Eraser and saw some of my paint on it. So it works just don't rub to hard or concentrate in one area to long. So far I haven't had anything on my walls that the Eraser couldn't get off. I really like this for stubborn marks and gunk. I also like that it has no harsh chemicals or smell.
 
Rating : Average, this product is good but I really didn't like that it was taking my paint off my walls. Other than that it works pretty good.
 
Tips :
  1. Follow directions
  2. Don't rub to hard or concentrate in one area
 
Price : $2 - $15 depending on the count you get.
 
Happy Testing!!!
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment