Saturday, September 15, 2012

Munchkin Baby Wipe Warmer

I'm currently 8 months pregnant with my second child and so baby products seem like a natural way to go. With my first baby I had a baby shower and got a wipe warmer as a gift, I was super excited. If you don't know what this, it is a container that you plug in and you put the baby wipes in it and it warms them up. This is to help with newborns so they don't have cold wipes on their bums and they don't get cranky or upset.

(photo courtesy of ToysRUs)

At first I was so excited to use this, I plugged it in, put in the wipes and couldn't wait to to change the first diaper. To my surprise when I went to grab that first wipe it was dry, and so was the second one. The warmer was drying out the top of the stack of wipes. It was drying them out fast too, by the time the next diaper needed to be changed the top wipes were dried out and I ended up throwing them away. It was nice to have warm wipes for my newborn but I was frustrated with the wipes drying out. This product also has a little light on it, that was useful to find the wipes at night and not having to turn on a bright light.

Rating: Pesky, I didn't like this product and felt I was wasting money on wipes and was glad it was a gift and I didn't buy it myself.

Tips:
  • If you do get this, you could flip your stack of wipes to try to rehydrate the wipes as they dry out
Price: $25- $35

Happy Testing!
Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. I have this one too. It did dry the wipes out, but I would periodically just dump a cup of water in there and that seemed to fix the problem. love your new blog! So fun!

    ReplyDelete