- Reach in your dryer to clear out all the lint build up
- Reach your outside vent as well
- Attach to almost any vacuum
- Save you money
(Photo courtesy of As Seen On TV)
Watching and reading all this I didn't see a downside. After receiving the Lint Lizard I wanted to use it right away. I attached easy to my vacuum but has a bit of trouble staying on. I have to use my other hand to keep it on. The other issue is its a hard but pliable plastic and it comes coiled in a square box and it is difficult to keep it straight or maneuver in the dryer. You can use your regular extender nozzle on your vacuum to clean out you dryer but the Lint Lizard just gives you added reach to your cleaning. Also with a price of $10.99 + S&H, I think over time would definitely save you money of not having to rerun clothes through the dryer to get them dry.
Rating: Average, this is not a must have product but does what it claims.
Tips:
- Have to hold it in place on vacuum if not a snug fit
- Coiling problem from box in shipment
Thanks again.
Happy Testing!!
Katelyn

Hi Katelyn, you're blog is very nice indeed and I like the review of lint lizard. This cleaning product is good and to clean my dryer I've found lint lizard effective. Anyway thanks for helpful tips and price recommendation. Colleen
ReplyDeleteColleen