- Facials
- Acne
- Body wraps
- Clay baths
- Foot soaks
- Chilled clay for knee packs
- Insect bites
(picture courtesy of Vitamin Shoppe)
I have used this product for facials, acne and insect bites. First I'll start with the facial and acne use. The first time I used this product I used water to mix with the powder, per the instructions on the back. I used a plastic spoon and plastic bowl as metal can react and change the components of the clay. When mixing, the clay was a little clumpy and hard to get the right consistency, but I sill used it and it was cool and felt great on my skin. I just spread it all over my face avoiding my eyes and mouth but making sure my problem areas were covered well. When it drys it gets very tight, you can feel your face pulsating and you cant move your face at all. I left it on for about 10 mins. You then need to wash it off with warm water. My skin felt really clean and soft. I then tried it with Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and I like how that mixed and felt much better than water, but the smell is a little bit harsher.
Now to bug bites, my husband has the worst reactions to bug bites. The area swells and hurts, not to mention itches. I mixed the powder with water and put a little on the area where the actual bite is and put a band-aid over it. Changing the clay and band-aid every few hours and in about 24 hours every symptom is gone. It is a life saver for him and my son.
Rating: Perfect, I recommend this to everyone, especially for bug bites. If that's all you use it for you will get your moneys worth.
Tips:
- Use Water for bug bites and Apple cider vinegar for facials, when mixing
- Use non-metal utensils and bowl
I hope this review helps you decide when it comes to using or buying this product! Thank you for reading my first review!
Happy testing!
Katelyn

No comments:
Post a Comment