- Remove hair for a velvety look and smooth skin
- Put the cream on your legs and remove with a plastic bladeless razor
- Lasts longer than regular shaving
(Photos courtesy of Veet)
When using the Bladeless Razor Kit I followed the directions that came with the kit. I applied it to my legs and let it sit for a few minutes. With the "razor" provided I started to remove the foam cream as though I was shaving. For me, some of the hair was removed but most was left behind along with irritation and slight chemical burns. After finishing up and washing my legs, they stung and burned and were spotted with red bumps. I'm not sure if I'm just sensitive but it was not a pleasant experience. They have a sensitive formula I have not tried but I'm not sure its worth trying since it hurt so bad last time.
The Wax Strips were much easier to use but not as effective as other wax strips I've used. After applying them to my skin and removing them, I noticed that some skin was removed too. It didn't hurt but it was red for a day and them the skin got dry and peeled where I had used the strips. Also if any hair was to coarse it did not grip well to the hair or remove it.
Rating: Pesky, and a waste of money. I was in more pain than if I would have just shaved my legs and used my regular wax to wax my eyebrows. It did not preform as it claimed, for me.
Price: Between $8-$12 for each product depending on retailer.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Happy Testing!
Katelyn


No comments:
Post a Comment